Friday, September 19


That's what a restaurant in Georgia is learning as its profitable business gets slammed with a food-poisoning lawsuit after a deadly salmonella outbreak. 17 people suffered the same strain of salmonellosis after eating at the restaurant recently, and one died. Four-year-old Allison B. Luster was rushed to the hospital on Aug. 23 with bloody stools, constant vomiting,severe stomach pain and a high fever. Perhaps bearing in mind recent news that many children who survive this kind of attack wind up with long-term kidney problems, the grandmother is suing for "medical bills, attorney fees and any other fees the court may deem appropriate." Boy, I'd like to do some deeming there.

No comments: